According to Google, every month there are over five billion searches for restaurants, three billion searches for hotels, one billion searches for clothing stores, and another 600 million searches for hair and beauty salons.
As a marketer, it’s your job to turn those searches into new customers. But where should you start?
Google My Business is a free tool that allows small business owners (and nonprofits) to promote their business information on Google Search and Maps. With Google My Business, you can connect with your customers, post updates to your business profile, and see how customers are interacting with your business on Google.
When it comes to getting started on Google My Business, we’ve got the advice and know-how you need to be successful.
Use these resources to help your business get started on Google My Business:
- How to Create a Google My Business Profile
- 6 Things You Must Do to Optimize Google My Business
- How to Grow Positive Google Reviews
- How to Use Google ‘Near Me’ Searches to Your Advantage
- Does Google Ads Work for Small Businesses?
- 5 Tips to Outsmarting Your Competition through Google Ads
- Are Google Ads worth it?
For more information about using other social media networks for your business, visit our Social Media Quickstarter homepage.