What’s in this episode?
21 minutes of marketing awesomeness.
This week’s topic: Google has made updates to its search algorithm and site owners are now getting less information about the keywords people are using to find their sites. What’s the real impact of these changes? Join us as we discuss the key things you should be aware of. Senior manager of search marketing, Peter Hughes shares his expertise.
Questions we discuss:
- What is secure search? What does it impact?
- What is “Hummingbird”? What does it impact?
- How do these changes differ from what was happening before?
- What impact do these changes have on small businesses?
- How can small businesses best deal with these changes?
- How Google Hummingbird Impacts Small Businesses…And Other Hot Topics
- How to Set Up Google Authorship
Listen to the show: Click here to listen to the file in your browser. (Right-click and “Save as” to download to your computer.)
Want to take this podcast with you? Now you can! Subscribe to The Speakeasy Marketing Roundtable in iTunes.
About the Speakeasy
Your marketing questions plus a room full of beer and marketing obsessed colleagues equals the best way to spend some time on a Friday! Listen in as content manager, Dave Charest (that’s me!) moderates a marketing roundtable discussion with social media education developer, Azure Collier, social media specialist, Danielle Cormier, social media specialist, Kristen Curtiss, and content developer, Ryan Pinkham.
Ask your social media and marketing questions in the comments below and we’ll answer them in an upcoming episode! Or you can email your questions to: SocialTeam (at) ConstantContact (dot) com