Content marketing is a way for you to reach your perfect customers by offering valuable, engaging information over time. It can be in written, audio, or video form. It allows you to increase your chances of getting found, and grow your profits.
And while our current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to change the way we do business, it’s as good a time as ever to examine your content strategy, both for the present time and for the future. Just be sure, as we cover in the webinar, to communicate sensitively during this (and any) crisis.
Watch our free content marketing webinar
While it may seem complicated, it doesn’t have to be. Join expert Pamela Wilson in this free, on-demand webinar to:
- Get an easy formula for planning your content publishing schedule (it works for beginners and established content creators)
- Learn a simple system so you can create consistent, high-quality content faster even when you’re super busy
- Discover the 7 Essential Elements of Great Content framework so you can quickly snap together content marketing that “just works”
Pamela Wilson is an online educator, speaker, and business coach at BIG Brand System. Her bestselling Master Content series of books have helped content creators at every stage of their journey to master the full potential of content marketing today.
- Sign up for Pamela’s free course: The 4-Day Content Creation System
- Article: How to Communicate Sensitively During a Crisis
- Get the Small Business Support Kit here
“I feel like the 7 day and PS system was invaluable information that I know will make an incredible difference in how I develop and market our content in Tourism. The Q&A was fantastic to help with the learning curve. Thank you again! I look forward to learning more.“