What’s in this episode?
17 minutes of marketing awesomeness.
This week’s topics: How to Improve your Holiday Marketing Results
It’s that time of year again. Are you ready to make the most of the busy holiday season? Join us as we discuss key things you should be thinking about in preparation for this lucrative time of year. Content Developer, Ryan Pinkham, joins us as well.
Questions we discuss:
- What are the big shopping days you need to be aware of?
- How does mobile play into the holidays this year?
- Why you need to pay attention to what customers are saying on social media and review sites
- Why it’s critical to make sure your information is up-to-date on online listing sites
- What are best ways to create a holiday offer?
- What marketing tools work best for the holiday season?
Listen to the show: Click here to listen to the file in your browser. (Right-click and “Save as” to download to your computer.)
Want to take this podcast with you? Now you can! Subscribe to The Speakeasy Marketing Roundtable in iTunes.
About the Speakeasy
Your marketing questions plus a room full of beer and marketing obsessed colleagues equals the best way to spend some time on a Friday!
Listen in as content manager, Dave Charest (that’s me!) moderates a marketing roundtable discussion with social media education developer, Azure Collier, social media specialist, Danielle Cormier, social media manager, Erica Ayotte, senior manager of conversion, Josh Mendelsohn, and social media specialist, Kristen Curtiss.
Ask your social media and marketing questions in the comments below and we’ll answer them in an upcoming episode! Or you can email your questions to: SocialTeam (at) ConstantContact (dot) com