What’s in this episode?
15 minutes of marketing awesomeness.
This week’s topic:
The holidays are right around the corner, do you have a simple plan for your holiday promotions? Listen in as our experts discuss how you can use email and social media to get the word out about your offer and generate more business this season.
Questions we discuss:
- Review: What are the big shopping days other than the traditional holidays?
- What’s the easiest way to come up with your holiday promotions?
- What are the three places you should get the word out about your holiday promotions?
- How to measure the success of your holiday promotions?
Listen to the show: Click here to listen to the file in your browser. (Right-click and “Save as” to download to your computer.)
More resources for your holiday promotions
- Register for our free webinar: Holiday Promotions: Planning and Design
- How to Create a Holiday-Themed Facebook Promotion
- 3 Holiday Promotion Ideas for Businesses that Sell Services, Not Products
Want to take this podcast with you? Now you can! Subscribe to The Speakeasy Marketing Roundtable in iTunes.
About the Speakeasy
Your marketing questions plus a room full of beer and marketing obsessed colleagues equals the best way to spend some time on a Friday! Listen in as content manager, Dave Charest (that’s me!) moderates a marketing roundtable discussion with social media education developer, Azure Collier, social media specialist, Danielle Cormier, social media specialist, Kristen Curtiss, and content developer, Ryan Pinkham.
Ask your social media and marketing questions in the comments below and we’ll answer them in an upcoming episode! Or you can email your questions to: SocialTeam (at) ConstantContact (dot) com