What’s in this episode?
24 minutes of marketing awesomeness!
1. This week’s topic: How to Grow Your Email Contact List
Permission-based email marketing still plays a central role in helping small businesses and organizations grow relationships with their contacts. It’s the driving force behind reaching your customers and supporters where they are every day—their inbox! As you might imagine growing your email lists is vital to your success at getting repeat business and extending word-of-mouth for your business so you get new customers. That’s what we’ll be discussing today.
2. Questions/topics we discuss:
- Why is growing your email contact list so important?
- How having your contact information in one place allows you to make smarter marketing decisions
- Why you need to provide value in exchange for a contact’s information
- How can you become a trusted resource for your customers?
- Why is segmenting your email contacts important?
- Why is it important to have control of your contacts?
- Understanding who your most engaged contacts are
- Tactics to get more information from your contacts
- How can you entice people to join your contact list?
- Tools that make it easy for people to join your email contact list
As always we love to hear your feedback so leave a comment and you can now subscribe to The Speakeasy Marketing Roundtable in iTunes! So be sure to do that.
Listen to the show: Click here to listen to the file in your browser. (Right-click and “Save as” to download to your computer.)
Want to take this podcast with you? Now you can! Subscribe to The Speakeasy Marketing Roundtable in iTunes.
About the Speakeasy
Your marketing questions plus a room full of beer and marketing obsessed colleagues equals the best way to spend some time on a Friday!
Listen in as content manager, Dave Charest (that’s me!) moderates a marketing roundtable discussion with social media education developer, Azure Collier, social media specialist, Danielle Cormier, social media manager, Erica Ayotte, senior product marketing manager, Josh Mendelsohn, and social media specialist, Kristen Curtiss.
Ask your social media and marketing questions in the comments below and we’ll answer them in an upcoming episode! Or you can email your questions to: SocialTeam (at) ConstantContact (dot) com