For starters, it seems like there’s a new social media network emerging every month. Then, there are the reports about how small businesses need to get ready for the mobile revolution.
If you don’t have a full-time marketing department to help you sort through how to manage different channels, then it’s easy to get overwhelmed.
That’s why we made this guide, which we hope will give you a better idea of what ingredients make up the best recipe for your restaurant’s online marketing strategy:
The Recipe for Success
In our free guide, “The Recipe for Success ,” you will read:
- How a New York State restaurant gets 10% of business from email marketing
- How a Florida-based restaurant got new customers by turning to local
- How the same Florida-based restaurant saves $500 with every email
- How a bakery grew fans and business with Facebook
- How a restaurant used email and social media to expand audience reach by 7,000 readers
- How an adventure-themed restaurant used deals, Facebook, and email to build a loyal customer base
Hopefully, these real-life examples will help you decide which online marketing tools are right for your restaurant, so you can get started today!
Find your recipe for success — Download the free guide today!