What’s in this episode?
21 minutes of marketing awesomeness!
1. This week’s topic: How to Use Twitter to Market Your Business
You may be wondering if Twitter is a social network you should be using for your business. We’ve found Twitter can be a great tool for many people and businesses. Listen in to see if you’re missing out!
We also have a special guest joining us: social media marketing training specialist, Kallie McConkie.
2. Questions/topics we discuss:
- What is Twitter?
- How we use Twitter as consumers?
- Why you really need to just get your feet wet?
- Is Twitter right for customer service?
- How quickly do you need to respond on Twitter?
- Danielle’s great Twitter experience
- How to use Twitter to listen for opportunities to Wow! your customers
- How is Twitter different from Facebook?
- Why you should use lists to better manage Twitter
- Using a business and personal Twitter profile
- Striking a balance with self-promotion on Twitter
- Why you really need to engage with people on Twitter
- The importance of knowing what you’re trying to accomplish with Twitter
- Understanding the “Popcorn Factor” on Twitter
3. Additional resources
- A Simple Approach to Effectively Use Twitter
- How to Get “In Front” of Your Industry Idols Using Twitter
- The First 10 Things to Do When Getting Started on Twitter
- Check out the Social Media Quickstarter for more info Twitter.
- See if there’s a social media Boot Camp in your area.
As always we love to hear your feedback so leave a comment and you can now subscribe to The Speakeasy Marketing Roundtable in iTunes! So be sure to do that.
Listen to the show: Click here to listen to the file in your browser. (Right-click and “Save as” to download to your computer.)
We also made this six-second video with the new Vine app from Twitter.
Meet the Speakeasy crew! vine.co/v/bgumgheVEQ7
— Constant Contact (@ConstantContact) February 22, 2013
Want to take this podcast with you? Now you can! Subscribe to The Speakeasy Marketing Roundtable in iTunes.
About the Speakeasy
Your marketing questions plus a room full of beer and marketing obsessed colleagues equals the best way to spend some time on a Friday!
Listen in as content manager, Dave Charest (that’s me!) moderates a marketing roundtable discussion with social media education developer, Azure Collier, social media specialist, Danielle Cormier, social media manager, Erica Ayotte, senior product marketing manager, Josh Mendelsohn, and social media specialist, Kristen Curtiss.
Ask your social media and marketing questions in the comments below and we’ll answer them in an upcoming episode! Or you can email your questions to: SocialTeam (at) ConstantContact (dot) com