Whether you are writing a welcome email, event invitation, promotion, or an automated series, it can feel daunting to sit down and write your next email.
You have a limited amount of time where you need to figure out what to write and how to write it so it drives results for your business. After all, your emails need to build relationships, inspire people, and encourage them to take action.
“This was a great webinar! I use Constant Contact for both my business and a non-profit, the pointers and ideas in this webinar were really helpful for both. I learned about a lot of new features that I’m excited to try out!”Webinar Attendee
Watch our free webinar on writing marketing emails
That’s why in this free, recorded webinar we’ll share email writing tips that will save time and make your emails more effective. You’ll learn:
- How to figure out what to write when you’re not sure
- A simple formula to write your email
- Tips for writing great emails
- Check out Feedly.com to find and organize content that you can share in your emails
- Sharing other people’s content? Here’s how to do it right.