What’s in this episode?
21 minutes of marketing awesomeness.
1. This week’s topic: A Discussion about Instagram Video
Instagram recently announced the ability to share 15-second videos in addition to photos on the network. What will this mean for Twitter’s video sharing app Vine? How will small businesses and nonprofits benefit from Instagram video?
Listen in on our discussion with special guest Shaun Cronin, Video Specialist at Constant Contact. And be sure to check out our first Instagram video detailing the differences between Instagram and Vine.
2. Questions/topic we discuss:
- Why Josh hates Instagram video
- Is looping a missing feature?
- What are the differences between Vine and Instagram video?
- Why Vine videos are their own art form
- Why Instagram may be more user friendly for small businesses and nonprofits
- Where are people consuming content from Instagram?
- The importance of knowing how your audience uses these tools
- The idiot-proofing of video
- What’s the advantage of taking a video on Instagram vs. directly from your phone?
- What does Instagram video offer that other video apps don’t?
- Will Instagram video have an impact on YouTube?
- Tips for creating your own Instagram videos
Listen to the show: Click here to listen to the file in your browser. (Right-click and “Save as” to download to your computer.)
Want to take this podcast with you? Now you can! Subscribe to The Speakeasy Marketing Roundtable in iTunes.
About the Speakeasy
Your marketing questions plus a room full of beer and marketing obsessed colleagues equals the best way to spend some time on a Friday!
Listen in as content manager, Dave Charest (that’s me!) moderates a marketing roundtable discussion with social media education developer, Azure Collier, social media specialist, Danielle Cormier, social media manager, Erica Ayotte, senior manager of conversion, Josh Mendelsohn, and social media specialist, Kristen Curtiss.
Ask your social media and marketing questions in the comments below and we’ll answer them in an upcoming episode! Or you can email your questions to: SocialTeam (at) ConstantContact (dot) com