LinkedIn is one of those social networks you may feel a bit unsure about.
You might even be asking yourself, “How can this site help me grow my small business?”
LinkedIn is recognized as the professional social network. It’s a place where people in all industries can go to build relationships with their colleagues and demonstrate their experience and expertise. It’s also a place where businesses and organizations can show off their work to prospective clients, customers, and even future employees.
Use these posts to help you get started:
- Getting Started on LinkedIn
- Adding Connections on LinkedIn
- Using LinkedIn Groups
- Adding a Company to LinkedIn
- Posting on LinkedIn Effectively
- How to Build Authority on LinkedIn
- How LinkedIn Can Help You Find Your Next Great Employee
- Common LinkedIn Mistakes
For more information about using other social media networks for your business, visit our Social Media Quickstarter homepage.