What’s in this episode?
25 minutes of marketing awesomeness.
This week’s topic:
Do you know how new customers find your business? Is your business easy to find online – particularly from a mobile device? What is this experience like? As consumers continue to use their mobile devices to discover new businesses and make purchasing decisions, it’s essential to know the answers to these questions.
You can no longer afford to ignore your potential new customer’s mobile behavior. Businesses that start preparing now will be the ones best able to compete as mobile continues to grow. Join as we discuss the importance of this growing trend and answer your questions.
Listen in as we discuss:
- How do I keep my website at the top of keyword searches?
- In regards to business to business (B2B) marketing, what are the advantages of having a mobile site? Are there any noticeable trends for B2B with mobile?
- Are there any specific places I should focus my attention to get better search placement?
- How can I identify the ways people are finding my business online?
- I have no technical expertise, how can I improve my website and my relationship with search engines?
- Is being on social channels important for helping my business get found?
Want to learn more about how consumers are finding new businesses? Download a free copy of our latest guide: How Mobile Search Can Help You Find Your Next Great Customer.
Listen to the show: Click here to listen to the file in your browser. (Right-click and “Save as” to download to your computer.)
Want to take this podcast with you? Now you can! Subscribe to The Speakeasy Marketing Roundtable in iTunes.
About the Speakeasy
Your marketing questions plus a room full of beer and marketing obsessed colleagues equals the best way to spend some time on a Friday! Listen in as content manager, Dave Charest (that’s me!) moderates a marketing roundtable discussion with social media education developer, Azure Collier, corporate social media community manager and content developer, Danielle Cormier, social media content developer, Kristen Curtiss, and content developer, Ryan Pinkham.
Ask your social media and marketing questions in the comments below and we’ll answer them in an upcoming episode! Or you can email your questions to: SocialTeam (at) ConstantContact (dot) com