As visual content becomes more and more essential to your social media strategy, it’s important not to overlook the potential of Pinterest.
This virtual bulletin board is a huge driver in getting people to your website and increasing visibility that leads to sales. Think of Pinterest as an online catalog, but with way more opportunities for interaction.
If this sounds like something you’d like to give a try, use our resources to get started:
- An Introduction to Pinterest
- Getting Started on Pinterest
- How to Decide What to Pin
- How to Create the Perfect Pin
- How to Get Found on Pinterest
- How to Promote Your Pinterest Page
- How to Use Pinterest Analytics
- Top 10 Pinterest Questions
- Pinterest for Nonprofits
- Pinterest for B2B’s
- Common Pinterest Mistakes
- Pinterest Glossary
For more information about using other social media networks for your business, visit our Social Media Quickstarter homepage.