What’s in this episode?
26 minutes of social media awesome! Special guest this week: Tamsin Fox-Davies, senior development manager at Constant Contact U.K.
1. This week’s topic: How social media use differs in the U.K. vs. the U.S. / We answer your Pinterest questions
2. Questions/topics we discuss:
- Who is using social media in the U.K. and what is the network of choice?
- Why is Twitter a great networking tool?
- How are TV networks reinvigorating live shows with Twitter?
- How does Pinterest usage differ between the U.K. and U.S.?
- What are the most popular Pinterest topics in the U.K. and U.S.?
- How do you signup for Pinterest as your business?
- Is Pinterest just a fad or here to stay?
- Is Pinterest beneficial for nonprofit ministries?
3. Danielle’s Featured Tip: How to get more followers on Pinterest
BONUS: Watch Tamsin’s interview with Keren Lerner of Top Left Design about Pinterest for small business marketing.
Listen to the show: Click here to listen to the file in your browser. (Right-click and “Save as” to download to your computer.)
About the Speakeasy
Your marketing questions plus a room full of beer and marketing obsessed colleagues equals the best way to spend some time on a Friday!
Listen in as content manager, Dave Charest (that’s me!) moderates a marketing roundtable discussion with social media education developer, Azure Collier, social media specialist, Danielle Cormier, social media manager, Erica Ayotte, senior product marketing manager, Josh Mendelsohn, social media specialist, Kristen Curtiss, and communications specialist, Dave Gerhardt.
Ask your social media and marketing questions in the comments below and we’ll answer them in an upcoming episode! Or you can email your questions to: SocialTeam (at) ConstantContact (dot) com