October is Small Business Month in Canada.
Here at Constant Contact we love any opportunity to celebrate small businesses and this is no exception.
I recently had the opportunity to speak with Lisa Kember (@LisaKember), Constant Contact’s regional development director for Canada East, and Guy Steeves (@GuySteeves), Constant Contact’s regional development director for Canada West.
These two experts shared their insights with me about the following:
What is Small Business Month?
- How does it work?
- Why should small businesses care?
- Is there anything special Constant Contact is doing for Small Business Month?
- How can small businesses get involved?
Tips and Ideas You Can Steal for Better Marketing
- Specific ideas and tips small businesses can use as inspiration for their own marketing campaigns
- Examples of great campaigns
- How small businesses take advantage of their marketing activities to build their contact lists?
The Impact of CASL and the Continued Importance of Permission-Based Marketing
- What is CASL?
- What has been the impact of CASL?
- Why is permission-based marketing so important for the success of marketing campaigns?
- Simple strategies for getting permission
Listen to the podcast:
Can’t hear the podcast? Listen here.
See more of our Small Business Month Canada resources.