What’s in this episode?
16 minutes of marketing awesomeness.
1. This week’s topic: The Shocking Truth about Small Business Owners and Mobile Technology
Today we’re discussing small business owners and mobile technology. Here at Constant Contact we like to keep our finger on the pulse of what’s happening with our customers and we recently conducted a survey of 1,305 participants in our Small Biz Council. Joining us today is Julie Murphy, Communications Manager here at Constant Contact to discuss the mobile technology survey.
2. Questions/topic we discuss:
- Overview of the mobile technology survey
- What are some of the ways small business owners are using mobile technology most to market their businesses?
- Is there a preference in terms of the mobile operating system they’re using, Apple’s iOS or Android?
- How are small business owners using mobile apps for managing operations?
- Of those small business owners NOT using mobile, what are the reasons why?
- …and more!
Listen to the show: Click here to listen to the file in your browser. (Right-click and “Save as” to download to your computer.)
Want to take this podcast with you? Now you can! Subscribe to The Speakeasy Marketing Roundtable in iTunes.
About the Speakeasy
Your marketing questions plus a room full of beer and marketing obsessed colleagues equals the best way to spend some time on a Friday!
Listen in as content manager, Dave Charest (that’s me!) moderates a marketing roundtable discussion with social media education developer, Azure Collier, social media specialist, Danielle Cormier, social media manager, Erica Ayotte, senior manager of conversion, Josh Mendelsohn, and social media specialist, Kristen Curtiss.
Ask your social media and marketing questions in the comments below and we’ll answer them in an upcoming episode! Or you can email your questions to: SocialTeam (at) ConstantContact (dot) com