What’s in this episode?
21 minutes of marketing awesomeness.
This week’s topic:
After our latest webinar, Social Media for Small Businesses and Nonprofits, over 500 of you stuck around for the Q&A portion to ask your questions. On this episode, we continue to answer your top social media questions.
Listen in as we discuss:
- What time of day is best to Tweet? If our office is nine to five, should we only post during these hours? Or should we continue after hours? Is there a good time to post on each medium?
- Is it okay to post the same content to each of these social networks each day? Or should a Facebook post be different from a Twitter post?
- If we cannot pin info more often than a couple of times a week, should we not use Pinterest?
- Can I post my Constant Contact newsletter to my Facebook Page? Can I post my Constant Contact newsletter to my LinkedIn Page?
- What is the best way to get my Facebook Fans to follow me over to Twitter or Google+?
- How do you get followers on LinkedIn?
- What is the recommended percentage of varying types of content on LinkedIn?
- What is better on LinkedIn: a company page or groups?
- Is there a way to get analytics for Twitter without a promoted account?
- Should my personal and business Facebook presence be kept separate?
- Do you have recommendations on using Instagram?
- What are you opinions of Pinterest vs. Instagram?
Listen to the show: Click here to listen to the file in your browser. (Right-click and “Save as” to download to your computer.)
Want to take this podcast with you? Now you can! Subscribe to The Speakeasy Marketing Roundtable in iTunes.
About the Speakeasy
Your marketing questions plus a room full of beer and marketing obsessed colleagues equals the best way to spend some time on a Friday! Listen in as content manager, Dave Charest (that’s me!) moderates a marketing roundtable discussion with social media education developer, Azure Collier, corporate social media community manager and content developer, Danielle Cormier, social media content developer, Kristen Curtiss, and content developer, Ryan Pinkham.
Ask your social media and marketing questions in the comments below and we’ll answer them in an upcoming episode! Or you can email your questions to: SocialTeam (at) ConstantContact (dot) com