What’s in this episode?
14 minutes of social media awesome!
1. This week’s news topic: Google+ Local replaces Google Places
2. Questions/topics we discuss:
- What are the pros and cons of hiring someone to do your social media?
- Why it’s critical for hired help to really know your business
- Why you must know how social media works whether you hire someone or not
3. Kristen’s Featured Tip: How to get your updates to stand out on LinkedIn
Listen to the show: Click here to listen to the file in your browser. (Right-click and “Save as” to download to your computer.)
About the Speakeasy
Your marketing questions plus a room full of beer and marketing obsessed colleagues equals the best way to spend some time on a Friday!
Listen in as content manager, Dave Charest (that’s me!) moderates a marketing roundtable discussion with social media education developer, Azure Collier, social media specialist, Danielle Cormier, social media manager, Erica Ayotte, senior product marketing manager, Josh Mendelsohn, social media specialist, Kristen Curtiss, and communications specialist, Dave Gerhardt.
Ask your social media and marketing questions in the comments below and we’ll answer them in an upcoming episode! Or you can email your questions to: SocialTeam (at) ConstantContact (dot) com