What’s in this episode?
16 minutes of social media awesome!
1. This week’s news topic: LinkedIn Buys SlideShare: Good News for Small Business?
2. Questions/topics we discuss:
- How do I use Facebook to influence people to contact me about my custom products?
- Are Facebook fans allowed to post images on your Page? Is there ever a good reason to not let them?
- Should you shorten links when posting to Facebook? How do you make the most of those links?
3. Danielle’s Featured Tip
BONUS: Here’s a link to the recorded version of the Joint Facebook Webinar mentioned in the podcast.
Listen to the show: Click here to listen to the file in your browser. (Right-click and “Save as” to download to your computer.)
About the Speakeasy
Your marketing questions plus a room full of beer and marketing obsessed colleagues equals the best way to spend some time on a Friday!
Listen in as content manager, Dave Charest (that’s me!) moderates a marketing roundtable discussion with social media education developer, Azure Collier, social media specialist, Danielle Cormier, social media manager, Erica Ayotte, senior product marketing manager, Josh Mendelsohn, and communications specialist, Dave Gerhardt.
Want to take this podcast with you? Now you can! Subscribe to The Speakeasy Marketing Roundtable in iTunes.
Ask your social media and marketing questions in the comments below and we’ll answer them in an upcoming episode!