What’s in this episode?
17 minutes of social media awesome!
1. This week’s new topic: Facebook’s Acquisition of Instagram
2. Questions we discuss:
- Does social media really work?
- Why is tangentially related content important?
- How do you do low cost research using social media to sell more stuff?
- Why is urgency necessary to drive action?
3. Danielle’s Featured Tip
Listen to the show: Click here to listen to the file in your browser. (Right-click and “Save as” to download to your computer.)
About the Speakeasy
Your marketing questions plus a room full of beer and marketing obsessed colleagues equals the best way to spend some time on a Friday!
Listen in as content manager, Dave Charest (that’s me!) moderates a marketing roundtable discussion with social media education developer, Azure Collier, social media specialist, Danielle Cormier, social media manager, Erica Ayotte, senior product marketing manager, Josh Mendelsohn, and communications specialist, Dave Gerhardt.
Want to take this podcast with you? Now you can! Subscribe to The Speakeasy Marketing Roundtable in iTunes.
Ask your social media and marketing questions in the comments below and we’ll answer them in an upcoming episode!