What’s in this episode?
22 minutes of marketing awesomeness.
1. This week’s topic: Is It Harder to Run a Small Business Today Than Five Years Ago?
In our latest survey of the Constant Contact Small Biz Council we asked 917 small business participants to help us understand the challenges of running a small business today as compared to five years ago.
Also be sure to check out one of our free “Get Down to Business” events in honor of Small Business Week. Find a business-building event in your area.
2. Questions/topic we discuss:
- What’s harder and what’s easier for small businesses today vs. five years ago?
- Does being a local business really matter more today vs. five years ago?
- What are the three biggest changes in how small businesses are doing business today vs. five years ago?
- What are the tops concerns of small business operators today vs. five years ago?
- How do small businesses feel about today’s customer vs. five years ago?
- …and more!
Listen to the show: Click here to listen to the file in your browser. (Right-click and “Save as” to download to your computer.)
Want to take this podcast with you? Now you can! Subscribe to The Speakeasy Marketing Roundtable in iTunes.
About the Speakeasy
Your marketing questions plus a room full of beer and marketing obsessed colleagues equals the best way to spend some time on a Friday!
Listen in as content manager, Dave Charest (that’s me!) moderates a marketing roundtable discussion with social media education developer, Azure Collier, social media specialist, Danielle Cormier, social media manager, Erica Ayotte, senior manager of conversion, Josh Mendelsohn, and social media specialist, Kristen Curtiss.
Ask your social media and marketing questions in the comments below and we’ll answer them in an upcoming episode! Or you can email your questions to: SocialTeam (at) ConstantContact (dot) com