What’s in this episode?
21 minutes of marketing awesomeness.
This week’s topics: Top Facebook Questions Answered
Hot off the heels of a recent advanced social media webinar, we gathered to address some of your top Facebook questions. Content Developer, Ryan Pinkham, joins us as well.
Questions we discuss:
- Do you recommend an initial Facebook advertising campaign for businesses just getting started? Any cost-effective ad campaign ideas?
- What are your experiences and comments about the use of hashtags on Facebook?
- Do you suggest using items that are more humor related than business related to keep potential customers engaged?
- If you have multiple locations, should you set up a separate Facebook Page for each location?
- Is LinkedIn the only channel that really is a business to business (professional) site?
- What is the most important metric to measure success rate on Facebook?
Listen to the show: Click here to listen to the file in your browser. (Right-click and “Save as” to download to your computer.)
Want to take this podcast with you? Now you can! Subscribe to The Speakeasy Marketing Roundtable in iTunes.
About the Speakeasy
Your marketing questions plus a room full of beer and marketing obsessed colleagues equals the best way to spend some time on a Friday!
Listen in as content manager, Dave Charest (that’s me!) moderates a marketing roundtable discussion with social media education developer, Azure Collier, social media specialist, Danielle Cormier, social media manager, Erica Ayotte, senior manager of conversion, Josh Mendelsohn, and social media specialist, Kristen Curtiss.
Ask your social media and marketing questions in the comments below and we’ll answer them in an upcoming episode! Or you can email your questions to: SocialTeam (at) ConstantContact (dot) com