Over the past year, businesses have had to modify day-to-day operations and adapt in many ways.
Online marketing channels have become even more necessary as they are often the only means of communicating with prospects and customers.
In working with many small businesses through 2020, we found that those who have pivoted to a digital-first marketing strategy have been able to survive and even thrive in the transformed marketplace.
In our conversations with Constant Contact customers, we helped them make the best use of digital marketing tools and learned what they were doing to power on through adversity.
Watch the on-demand webinar 6 small business lessons to take into 2021:
In this on-demand webinar, you’ll learn:
- The top 6 lessons for small businesses
- Real-world examples of how Constant Contact customers have persevered
- Simple actions you can take to thrive in 2021
“Thought it was well presented with terrific information. We are implementing many of the initiatives you discussed — though there were some really good tips and reminders that were new. Thanks much.“
More advice and resources
- Get started with the marketing advisor service to request a service consultation. Rates start as low as $50 per month.
- Request a demo of the Pro Package
- Register for: How to Segment Your Lists to Get Better Email Marketing Results
- Get your small business action plan
- Get the guide: 6 Small Business Lessons to Take into 2021
- Sign up for a free Constant Contact trial
- Didn’t get your question answered? We will be answering questions over the next week and posting them on our community.