When it comes to social media, the landscape has changed over the years and in many cases, you’ll have to pay to reach people.
The truth is, Facebook Ads are a great way to drive awareness, find new customers, drive business, sell more, and even grow your email list.
However, if you’ve never run a Facebook Ad before, it can seem intimidating and expensive when you aren’t sure what you’re doing.
Facebook is actually one of the easiest platforms to get started advertising on, plus it has a large audience to reach, and the ads are fairly cost-effective.
“Excellent webinar! Packed with great insight without being overwhelming. Knowledgeable and experienced panel presented information clearly and easy to understand. The demo of using Constant Contact to create Facebook ads was the selling point for this webinar. It’s a time saver which is an excellent benefit for small business owners.”
Watch this on-demand webinar to see how to create Facebook Ads in Constant Contact that get results
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The different types of Facebook Ads
- How to set up and connect the needed accounts
- How to set up and run different types of ads in Constant Contact
If you haven’t tried running Facebook ads yet, you’re not alone
More resources to help you run successful Facebook Ads
- Get the Facebook Ads checklist
- See how to create your Facebook Ad account through Constant Contact
- Learn more about Facebook Ads policies