Whether you’ve been selling online for a while or have recently pivoted to an ecommerce model, you may be wondering how to get your products in front of more people.
For many online retailers, that means branching out beyond your own website to other marketplace platforms that allow you to sell your products to increase your sales. One example platform is Google Shopping.
“I did not know anything about Google shopping so I appreciate the information.”
Watch our webinar and get started with Google Shopping
Google Shopping allows retailers of all sizes to show their products across various Google platforms to enable a fast, simple, and secure purchasing experience for users. This means you can sell your products directly on Google to easily turn browsing into buying.
In this on-demand webinar, you’ll hear from from Google expert,
Dalya Barsamian and as we discuss:
- What is Google Shopping?
- What does Google Shopping offer retailers of all shapes, forms, and sizes?
- How to get started listing and selling on Google Shopping
Ready to learn more about selling online? Check out these ecommerce webinars:
- Get started with Google Shopping
- See if you qualify for Constant Contact’s Ecommerce Pro
- Need help getting started with Google Shopping? Check out the onboarding guide
- Get more insights, ideas, and inspiration from Google
- What is “gtin” attribute and when to use it to identify your products?
- What is an “id” and the requirements to set up your products with it?
- Best practices for advertising apparel and accessories
- Understanding the “Google Product category”
- Understanding unique product identifiers