You likely already know how important it is to focus on your existing customers to increase your profits.
Even when you work hard to nurture your ideal customers, others are leaving your business.
The truth is, many companies across different industries struggle to retain customers as well.
It starts with understanding why customers leave — or “churn” — in the first place and how the right communications strategy allows you to keep them longer.
Here’s what real small businesses said when we asked if they currently know the churn rate for their business:
Watch this webinar to learn how to keep customers longer and maximize their lifetime value
“Speakers were clear and had good speaking ability. The information was insightful and gave good examples applied to real business scenarios. Thank you for putting this on.”
More advice and resources
- Learn more about creating an effective survey to find out why customers leave
- Learn more about online reviews for your business
- Register for an upcoming webinar. Learn how to create an email, use automation, segment your list and more in our free webinars
- See if you qualify for Constant Contact’s Ecommerce Pro
- Sign up for a free Constant Contact trial
- After the webinar, our Brand Programs Manager, Jenna Shaffer, went live on our Instagram account to continue the conversation and answer questions.