When you sell products online, you want to get them in front of as many people as possible.
The good news is that you don’t have to rely strictly on your website to do that. There are other platforms such as Walmart Marketplace that allow you to get more exposure and sales.
“The webinar was very informative and gave me more insight into a simplified approach to reaching more customers through multiple marketplaces without having to granularly manage each account separately. The company I am employed at is new to marketplace selling, as a manufacturer, so your webinar came at a great time.”
Watch our free webinar and learn to start selling on Walmart Marketplace
As you sell on multiple marketplaces, you’ll want to be able to manage your inventory with minimal time. In this on-demand webinar, experts from Walmart Marketplace and ecomdash by Constant Contact discuss:
- The benefits of Walmart Marketplace
- How to get started on Walmart Marketplace
- How to manage your Walmart product listings with ecomdash by Constant Contact
Ready to learn more about selling online? Check out these ecommerce webinars:
- Creating a Website & Online Store with Constant Contact
- How to Sell & Manage Inventory with ecomdash by Constant Contact
- How to Get Started Selling with Google Shopping Actions
UPDATE: Walmart now has fulfillment services, similar to Amazon. Go to: Walmart Fulfillment Services (WFS) for more information on Walmart’s fulfillment services and all it has to offer sellers, brands, and customers.