Over half of home service customers run a search before scheduling an appointment and most of them don’t have a specific company in mind when they start their search.
Even during COVID-19, the basics of online marketing are more important than ever. From making sure your business is found to keeping it top of mind, find out how to get the word out about your services online.
“This webinar reminded me of several important issues to be addressed that should be included to get the best results as economically but directly – as possible. Thank you. and I like the part about reviews and recommendations – Just ask!”
Watch our free webinar for home & building services businesses
If you’re just getting started with online marketing or not seeing the results you’ve hoped for then this session is for you. With our guest expert, Ryan Redding, you’ll learn a smarter, more practical approach to getting the word out about your home and building services in today’s world.
In this on-demand webinar, you’ll learn:
- How people find you online
- How to set yourself up for success
- How it all comes together
About our guest expert
Ryan Redding is the CEO of DP Marketing Services which specializes in digital marketing for plumbing, HVAC, and electrical contractors, and author of The Book On Digital Marketing for Plumbing & HVAC Contractors. He lives in Tulsa, Oklahoma with his wife and two children.
Ready to find more leads and get expert home & building business marketing advice, all in one place?
- Need to create a website?
- Get the guide: Making Sense of Online Marketing for Home & Building Services
- Check out our Small Business Support Kit for help during COVID-19
- Have additional questions? Join our Small Business Support Kit Forum on Facebook to connect with our experts as well as other small business owners like you.