New customer acquisition typically ranks as a high priority for many businesses, however, existing customers often get left behind.
Loyal customers are in fact, one of your greatest assets.
So how do you focus on existing customers to drive more business?
As one of the most effective ways to reach customers, email allows you to nurture and cultivate relationships.
Even if you’ve been doing email marketing for a while, there are still things you can do to improve your results, sell more, and grow your business.
We asked webinar attendees what kind of email marketer they are, here’s what they said:
Watch the on-demand Sell More in Less Time: How to Focus on Existing Customers to Grow Your Business
In this on-demand webinar, you’ll learn:
- The fundamentals of using email to improve customer retention
- How to segment your list and automate emails to improve results
- How to eliminate guesswork with predictive analytics
“Thanks! I sincerely appreciate content ideas: Answer questions, behind the scenes story/product – adjacent topics. Reminder about Birthday and anniversary emails. Automate emails to onboard new customers. Thank you!”
More advice and resources
Looking to convert more sales for your ecommerce business? See how you can sell more in less time with Constant Contact’s Ecommerce Pro. See if you qualify today.
- Need help using Constant Contact and the tools mentioned? Join our free webinars
- 5-Step Approach to Successful Email Marketing
- How to Put Your Marketing on Autopilot with Email Automation
- Send more, sell more
- If you’re using Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento, or WooCommerce, request a demo of Constant Contact Ecommerce Pro
- Didn’t get your question answered? View additional questions and answers here