Running an ecommerce business comes with its fair share of challenges.
From logistical challenges to figuring out when to step up and scale to finding the right people to add to your team. Then with your already limited time and resources, you also have marketing to worry about.
When it comes to email marketing and ecommerce, winning means getting the right messages and products in front of the right people, at the right times.
But that means digging deeper into your data and going beyond promo blasts sent to your entire contact list. It also means striking the right balance between sending too much and sending too little.
How do busy ecommerce sellers get it done and start adding more to their bottom line?
Watch this webinar to learn how Stirling Soap Co. wins in ecommerce with email marketing
In this on-demand webinar, you’ll learn how Constant Contact customer, Stirling Soap Co. is overcoming challenges and winning in ecommerce. Join us to learn:
- How they’ve grown their business over the last eight years
- The marketing tools and strategies they use to sell more and reach more people
- How they use A.I. technology to sell more with email marketing
Even with the additional challenges of 2020, Stirling Soap Company has been able to survive and thrive. They have increased their revenue and are simply selling more with Constant Contact’s Ecommerce Pro.
See what real ecommerce businesses said when asked about their yearly revenue.
“The webinar was great and very informative. I enjoyed hearing from the owners of a company that is currently using Constant Contact.“
More advice and resources
- Learn more about Ecommerce Marketing Automation: Marketing automation is all about making your business run smoother by working smarter, not harder. This article will clue you in on everything you need to know about what ecommerce marketing automation entails.
- Learn how email marketing drives sales for your ecommerce store: Get the guide to learn how to generate repeat business, segmenting your list into smaller groups for more timely, relevant emails, and create specific campaigns for your segments to drive more sales.