We’ve been hard at work (from home) to bring you some exciting new features to help you reach more people, expand your online presence, and get more out of the time you’re spending on your online marketing.
Check out the video below for the newest features available to you.
New features from Constant Contact
- Shoppable Landing Pages: Sell physical products, digital downloads, and even services you offer online.
- Twitter and LinkedIn added to Social Posts: Create, publish, and schedule engaging content on Twitter and LinkedIn right from your Constant Contact account.
- Marketing Calendar: Insert your marketing campaigns into specific dates each month so you know what’s going out and when all in an easy-to-view calendar.
- Ecomdash: List your products across multiple eCommerce marketplaces like Amazon and eBay, manage your inventory across multiple platforms, consolidate your orders from all channels via one dashboard, and sync your customer data to your Constant Contact account.
- New Reporting Tab: Find out how your account has been doing over time, compare your performance of up to 5 different campaigns, and drill down to detailed email campaign data. Plus, get tips on how you can improve!
- Push Notifications on Mobile: Be alerted when an email campaign is sent, as well as early campaign results.
- Woo Abandoned Cart: Send a branded email automatically to customers who abandoned their shopping carts and track revenue generated through email with our new abandoned cart feature for WooCommerce